ปริญญาตรีสาขาบัญชีและอื่น ๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับการบริหาร
มีความรู้เกี่ยวกับ ISO9001 เป็นอย่างดี
ประสบการณ์อย่างน้อย 2 ปีในด้านการตรวจสอบภายในและการควบคุมภายใน
ประสบการณ์ในการควบคุม QMR และ ISO
Bachelor Degree Up.
At leat 2 year Experience in BD.
Ability to work under pressure.
Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
Strong computer literacy - MS Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word, Project.
Japanese(N3 Up), English and Thai language.
Outgoing character and good interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Strong negotiation and good presentation skills.
Strong research skills and service orientation and related skills.
1.Look after old customers, find new customers.
2.Make a quotation.
3.Attend a meeting with customers.
4.Publicize the business of the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or relation field. / Environmental Health Science.
Minimum 5-7 year Health and Safety field experience in Safety, ISO or any related fields.
Knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment laws.
Possesses knowledge basis manage on ISO 9000, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, Business Continuity Management and TLS8001 implementation or maintaining system would be preferred.
Good in people management and communication skill. Able to control low level workers.
Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
Ability to lead process implementation in a team development.
Good command in English.
1) Provide formal assessment of compliance with Safety, Health, Environment procedures and plans for TST GROUP & ETG GROUP & VAL GROUP & SUB-CONTRACTORS.
2) Liaise closely with auditor team to manage issues relating to the audit non-compliances including assessment and monitor non-compliance response.
3) Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness.
4) Works with Senior officer-Safety Audit to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements and customer’s requirement.
5) Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process.
6) Audits/tests ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
7) Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with Senior officer-Safety Audit.
8) Assists in the oversight of the management and maintenance of the policies and procedures for Risk Testing and Internal Controls.
9) Conduct safety operational audits as requested.
10) Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities for safety operation.
11) Review and evaluate policies and procedures.
12) Assist with external audits.
13) Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
14) Assist in safety audits and produce audit reports and follow up any actions.
15) Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
16) Performs related duties as required.
17) Other job assignment by supervisor and / or management.
Bachelor degree in Business Admistration, International Business, Marketing, Logistics or Related fields.
At least 2 years working in Knowledged of Freight Forwarding, Logistic field.
Command of Written and spoken English.
High Responsibility, Good Relationship and able to work in a team.
Skill of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
1.Prepare for detailed business plan of the responsible work group in complying
with business plan and objectives of the department or section.
2.Monitor and control daily operation of the team to accomplish the assignment
3.Report daily/weekly planned performance to the superior for his/her
4.Coordinating with related parties to solve the problems of responsible tasks.
5.Make decision within the scope of responsibilities specified in Authorization
6.Contact and receiving customer Inquiry.
7.Introduce and suggest the properly service to customer.
8.Review inquiry and cost checking.
10.Check Credit Management.
11.Keep a good communication and cooperation and Oversea Agent) with Internal Operation.
12.Sales development new customer and existing customer, call on existing or potential customer.
Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
At least 5 years working in ales experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistic field or shipping line.
Good command of written and spoken English.
Have Knowledge of international Trade, Freight Forwarding, export control and compliance.
High Responsibility, Good relationship and able to work in a team.
Able to work under pressure environment.
Self-Motivated for Developing on a new Business.
Sales negotiation skill.
Good analytical and problem solving skill.
Leadership for the developing the customer and staff education.
Good command of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Power point.
1.Prepare business plan or activities of department or business unit in complying with its objectives
2.Define key performance indicators of the department/section.
3.Monitor and following up the performance of department or section in complying with business plan.
4.Give recommendation in problems solving, job improvement and development to the subordinate.
5.Coordinating with the related parties to solve the problems of department or section.
6.Presenting the project for developing of work process, equipments, etc.to the superior
7.Preparation of summarized performance report and submit to the superior as well as participating in the meeting to present work performance to the company's executives
8.Making decision within the scope of responsibilites specified in Authorisation Manual
9.Contact and receiving customer inquiry.
10.introduce and suggest the properly service to customer.
11.Review inquiry and cost checking.
13.Check credit management.
14.Keep a good communication and cooperation with Overseas Agent with internal operation.
15.Sales develop new customer and existing customer.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in logistics, Supply chain, Business Administration or related fields.
Experience as a Purchasing Manager at least 7 years.
Experience of good purchasing practices and well manage in subcontractors, knowledgeable in contracting, insurance and bidding management.
Strong leadership to lead and motivate team members.
Good command in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
Excellent communication skills with influencing and convincing abilities.
1.Managing supplier relations and negotiating prices, timelines, etc.
2.Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
3.Order data analysis and make an order estimate to comply with the requirement of each BU.
4.Manage the bidding process of the company to be transparent and fair.
5.Define sourcing vendors, suppliers and subcontractor to achieve cost savings that are in alignment with the company’s objectives.
บริษัท ฮิตาชิ ทรานสปอร์ต ซิสเต็มส์ แวนเทค (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
บริษัท ทีเอสที ซันไรซ์ เซอร์วิส จำกัด
เลขที่ 11/8 - 11/9 ม.9 ตำบลบางโฉลง อำเภอบางพลี จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ
โทร : 02-337-2086 หรือ 081-8741321, 081-8741309, 098-2508294
แฟกซ์ : 02-750-9776
อีเมล์ : firstname.lastname@example.org