Skip to main content
- 1950 : February Japan Head Office opens in Hitachi City, lbaraki Prefecture.
- 1952 : Company name changed to Hitachi Express Co., Ltd.
- 1967 : Hitachi Express Co., Ltd. merges with Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. and another company, changing its name to Hitachi Express & Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd.
- 1981 : Company separates from Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. changing its name to Hitachi Express Co., Ltd.
- 1985 : Name changed to Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
- 1989 : Hitachi Transport System (Thailand), Ltd., was established.
- 1990 : Company listed on first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 1999 : Launched of collaboration with Fukuyama Transporting Co., Ltd.
- 2002 : Company sold all shares in Tokyo Monorail Co., Ltd. Launched of collaboration with Yusen Air & Sea Service Co., Ltd.
- 2007 : Acquired Shiseido's logistics subsidiary which began operation as Hitachi Collabonext Transport System Co., Ltd. Subsidiary established in India.
- 2008 : ESA S.R.O. a Czech logistics company became a consolidated subsidiary.
- 2009 : TST Sunrise Service, Ltd. was established.
- 2011 : Vantec Corporation became a consolidated subsidiary
Eternity Grand Logistics Public Company Limited became a consolidated subsidiary.
- 2013 : Acquired Hitachi Cable's logistics subsidiary, which began operations as Hitachi Frontier Transport System Co., Ltd.
- 2015 : Hitachi Transport System (Thailand), Ltd., was established.